ABOUT GIS MEDIA COLLEGE
GIS MEDIA COLLEGE is a practical and Academic Media School in NSAWAM, E/R GHANA. We are approved by Ghana Education Service (GES) and Affiliated to Institute of commercial management (ICM UK). Our practical studios are all designed to look, feel and operate like those you will work in during your professional career, with the same buzz and atmosphere. Moreover, we also have ultra modern ICT lab for practical’s. All our rooms are air condition rooms; both lecture rooms and practical studios. GIS is a dedicated Journalism School which is ready to produce professionals in the media industry in Ghana and beyond.
HOW TO BUY ADMISSIONS FORM
- Click on the BUY ADMISSION FORMS button below
- Fill in the requested details [ Name, Email address, Phone number ]
- Leave the amount [ it is fixed GHS 80 ]
- Click PAY NOW
- Choose between BANK CARD or Mobile Money
- Fill in your details to PAY and click CONFIRM
- Check your SMS and Please complete the authorisation process by inputting your PIN on your mobile device
- Now check your mobile phone and confirm payment by inputting your MOBILE MONEY PIN and pay
- Now check your downloads to get the Admission forms. If any problem persist, contact admins [ +233-0244560942 / 0241866633/ 0200511701 ]
OUR COURSES DESCRIPTION
GIS MEDIA COLLEGE is dedicated to developing the skills and confidence of aspiring media practitioners providing path ways to successful careers.
- News casting
- Reporting, news editing and production
- Radio/ TV presentation (talk show hosting)
- Disc jockey (djing)
- Media law and ethics
- Public relations
- Promotion and marketing
- Website designing and blogger
- Sound engineering
- Camera handling and photography
- Video editing and audio editing
- Graphic designing
- Social media management and marketing
- Media marketing and advertising
- MEDIA AND SOCIETY
- MEDIA AND REGULATIONS
- ENGLISH FOR JOUNALIST AND WRITERS
- BROADCAST JOUNALISM
- NEWS PAPER AND REPORTING
- FREELANCE AND FEATURE WRITING
- INTRODUCTION TO JOURNALISM
- MEDIA LAW AND ETHICS
- SUB-EDITIN AND DESIGN
- MAGAZINE JOURNALISM
- SPORTS JOURNALISM
- DIGITAL TV AND RADIO JOURNALISM
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- FREELANCE JOURNALISM
- NEWS CASTING & REPORTING
- RADIO AND TV PRESENTATION
- MEDIA LAW AND ETHICS
- PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- STORY WRITING/ EDITING SKILLS
- GRAPHIC DESIGN AND VIDEO EDITING
- CAMERA HANDLING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- CAMERA HANDLING & PHOTOGRAPHY
- BLOGGING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- VIDEO AND AUDIO EDITING
- GRAPHIC DESIGNING
- DISC JOCKEY
- AGE: 16 years +
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Matured students above 25 years, Polytechnic graduate, University graduate, SHS leaver, BECE leaver can also apply base on programme.
- School T-shirt/ Lacoste and black trousers/ blue jeans trousers.
- 3 & 6 months, 1 year and 2 years for media courses.
- 3 months’ certificate courses to 2 years Advanced Diploma course.
WEEK DAYS LECTURE
- Morning classes – 8am-12:00pm
- Afternoon classes – 2pm -5:00pm
- Evening classes – 5:30pm- 8:00pm
- Saturday: 10am-2:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm-5:00pm
“We have experience lectures and media practitioners from different media houses. They are dynamic and active and share a wealth of knowledge across all fields of art and design, Mass media.
They do not restrict your ideas, they inspire you, “All our teachers have a passion for passing on the skills that the industry craves”. They will give you real insights into the world of work, while our courses are structured to make sure you have the expertise knowledge to be successful in your chosen career. We invite industry leaders and innovators to share their knowledge and experience with you through workshops, excursions, practical’s and talks.
Our practical studios are all designed to look, feel and operate like those you will work in during your professional career, with the same buzz and atmosphere.
Media and communications, Animation, graphic design, film practice, visual effects, computer visualization and animation, digital TV production, interactive media design.
To be highly academic and professional communication institution serving the needs of the students, industry and community.
IS MEDIA COLLEGE is media training institute in Africa, upholding high academic standards and producing world class professionals for the transformation of society.
Commitment to excellent, link theory to practice, ensure accountability and integrity, team work, excellent teaching and learning environment.